Features of the Patagonia Torentshell Jacket Womens:
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and venting pit zips, all with welted exterior storm flap and DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop; re-engineered pattern for improved fit
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
We say: packed full of features this is a lightweight jacket that delivers for summer walking.