Technical pants for a tough job...the Mountain Equipment Spectre Pants are perfect for mountain use. Made from WINDSTOPPER® fabric (which is totally windproof) giving protection and high levels of weather resistance. They've been thoughtfully designed especially to fit women and have a lower leg that accommodates all ski boots and a dedicated transceiver pocket. Other features include zip-out stretch soft shell gaiters, zipped pockets and removable and fully adjustable braces.
Features of the Mountain Equipment Spectre Pants Women's Black:
- WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric
- Women’s Mountain fit with increased lower leg volume for ski boots
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 2 vents with YKK® zips and 1 inner zipped transceiver security pocket
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Removable and fully adjustable braces
- Offset ankle zips with internal gusset panel to accommodate all ski boots
- Zip-out stretch Soft Shell gaiters
- Dyneema reinforced kick strips and bonded hem for ski and crampon durability
We say: well thought out and the finest quality - these trousers won't let you down!
Uses: Alpine Use, Munro Walking
Fit Tip: Regular