The Patagonia Womens Active Hipsters 2016 are great low rise knickers that sit comfortably on your hips. The fabric breathes and dries quickly when you're caught out walking in the rain or need to do a spot of holiday laundry. There are no tags to make sure these panties are comfortable with no annoying itching or chafing.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS OF THIS ITEM
PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE PAIR ONLY
Features of the Patagonia Womens Active Hipster 2016:
- Stretchy recycled polyester/spandex fabric wicks moisture
- Seamless waistband lies flat, won’t roll or bind
- Breathable and wicking crotch construction
- Leg openings have soft, single-sided binding that won’t chafe or creep
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- Solids and prints: 5.9-oz 82% polyester (62% recycled)/18% spandex.
- Stripes: 6.4-oz 93% polyester (43% recycled)/7% spandex.
- All with moisture-wicking performance
- 34 g (1.2 oz)
We say: great for travel and the ultimate comfort for running. Dry quickly so you don't get cold!
Uses: Running, Walking, Travel
Fit Tip: Standard