The Recovery range from SKINS have a specific purpose before and after intense exercise! The RY400 Long Sleeve Top for women helps your body get ready before and recover more quickly after exercise by increasing oxygen to the muscles. The fabric is comfortable with flatter seams so you can wear them under your everyday clothes, especially good for travelling to and from races or games. Certainly more appealing than an ice bath! "Relax.Chill.Sleep.Rest.Recover"
Features of Skins RY400 Long Sleeve Top Women's Black:
- GLIDER Technology reduces friction and helps eliminate chafing
- A-Seams for ultimate comfort and minimizd bulk under clothing
- Stratigically placed mesh panels provide increased ventilation
- Bonded hems for comfort
- Integrated silicone hem grip stops top from riding up
- 3D body scan data and 400 key fitting points have been used to create a more precise and comfortable fit to maximise compression benefits
- Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can’t ever be washed out
- Memory MX Fabric has a superior high-stretch yarn that doesn’t change shape or sag, so you maintain consistent compression, session after session
- Fabric: Main, 76% Polyamide,24% Elastane
We say: Very comfortable to sleep in!
Fit Tip: Compression Skin fit
- SKINS recommend you wear your RY400 long sleeve top for at least 3 hours to get the best results. Their 400 fit guarantees maximum comfort, so you can even wear them while you sleep to speed up your body's natural recovery process